RIKEN CCJ (PHENIX Computing Center in Japan)
User Account Request Form for RIKEN CCJ
- See here on CCJ accounting policy.
- CCJ user also should have a visiting position of RIKEN. If you don't have any position in RIKEN,
please read here ( English / Japanese )
and fill some form in the page.
- Fill out the following form and send to phenix-ccj-admin -at- ribf.riken.jp.
In the case of you are a student, add your supervisor (or RIKEN contact person) as CC in the e-mail.
- Date of this application:
- Name (Kanji name, if you have):
- Status in your institute (Student, PostDoc, etc.):
- Supervisor (if you have):
- Postal Address (office):
- Phone number (office):
- FAX number:
- User Name (user name should have 4 ~ 8 characters):
- Second choice of User Name:
- Username and uid at RCF (if you have):
- Primary PWG:
- Major work category:
- PWG's Monte Carlo generation
- post DST analysis
- Software Development
- Thesis work
- System management
- Other classification
- Explanation of the work under this account (in few lines)
- SSH-publickey fingerprint (If you have pub-key, 'ssh-keygen -l -f (keyfile)'):