RIKEN CCJ (PHENIX Computing Center in Japan)

RIKEN Visiting Scientist / Student Trainee

If you want to become an official CCJ user, you need to register as RIKEN Visiting Scientist or Student Trainee. Please provide us with the necessary information for the registration. You will be registered as a Visiting Scientist if you have a salaried position, and Student Trainee if you are a student.

Last Modified: 18 Jul. 2014 S. Yokkaichi Back to the CC-J Home page